Installing Pritunl VPN on Windows
Download and install the Pritunl Client at https://github.com/pritunl/pritunl-client-electron/releases/download/1.0.1561.31/Pritunl.exe
Adding your VPN profile
- Once installed, open Pritunl.
- Click the green "Import Profile" button, locate the .tar file that was emailed to you.
- You should now see your profile in the Pritunl window as you do below.
Connecting to your Pritunl VPN
- To connect to your VPN, click the menu button at the top right of the window.
- Click the connect button and enter your pin if one has been assigned to you.
- Once successfully connected, "Online For" will display a time, instead of disconnected or connecting.